Daily record, June 11, 2022 | News, Sports, Jobs
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Friday
• Zachery Ronald Dean Grady appeared for the first time on a charge of operating under the influence for a second offence, a charge of driving with revocation and a charge of speeding. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for June 20 at 1 p.m. A substance abuse assessment is ordered and the results are submitted to the court.
• Rambo Marco Sadie made a first appearance on a probation violation charge and a domestic assault charge. Jeff Hazen is named attorney for both cases. The probation revocation hearing is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. on June 29. Bail is set at $5,000 in cash. The preliminary hearing on the domestic violence charge for a third or subsequent offense will take place on June 20 at 1 p.m. Bail is set at $5,000 cash or bond. A no contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Alejandra Dean Bly made a first appearance on a charge of Possession of a Controlled Substance-Second Offence. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is set for June 30 at 1 p.m. A substance abuse assessment is ordered and the results are submitted to the court.
• Dean Allen Oziah Jr. made a first appearance on a charge of public intoxication and a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia. Oziah pleaded guilty and the fine is $210 with an additional $31.50 and $60 in court costs for a total of $301.50.
• Marsiano Jose Galvez made a first appearance for driving while prohibited. Taylor Reichardt is appointed attorney. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for June 30 at 1 p.m.
• Riley Jeanne Robinson made her first appearance on an illegal passing of a first school bus offence. A pre-trial is scheduled for July 13 at 9:30 a.m. in the trial court.
• Williams Eugene Whytus made his first appearance on a driving while suspended charge. A pre-trial conference is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on July 13 at the magistrates’ court.
• Alvin Morris made a first appearance on an illegal overrun of a school bus load. A pre-trial conference is scheduled for July 13 at 9:30 a.m. in the trial court.
• Aung Win made a first appearance on a charge of exploiting under the influence of the second offense and a charge of failing to maintain control. Taylor Reichardt is appointed attorney. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for June 30 at 1 p.m. A substance abuse assessment is ordered and the results are submitted to the court.
• Oscar Daniel Meraz made a first appearance on a first offense marijuana possession charge and an improper taillight charge. The preliminary hearing is set for June 30 at 1 p.m. A substance abuse assessment is ordered and the results are submitted to the court.
Transfers of ownership
• Crystal Propp to Adriana Regalado, Jose Angel Regalado and Regalados Realty Corp., 8 s. Eighth St.
• K Murphy, P Murphy, Kim and Peter Murphy to Yasmira Perez Romero, 1106 W. Church St.
• Diane Bryant to Michael W. Bryant, 200 S. Jeffrey St., 902 W. Main St. Le Grand
• Estate of Robert E. Fouch to Aimee and John Beck, 2410 Sand Road
• GreenState Credit Union, Marshall County Sheriff, City of Marshalltown, Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc., Jacqueline C. and Steven C. Shaffer at Aquila Sletten, 105 Second Ave., Melbourne
• Gregory S. Rankin to Jeffrey J. Rankin, 2761 Garwin Road
• Erica and Erik Nilius at Elizabeth and Matthew Streeter, 2513 255th St.
• Roman Sanchez Garcia, Mirna A. and Roman Sanchez at Juan Antonio Sanchez Santibanez, 911 N. Fifth Ave.
• Alecia D. and Dustin M. Young to Ashley M. and Nicholas R. Krimmer, 3071 280th St.
• Ashley Michelle Ebersole, Ashley Michelle and Nicholas Krimmer to Scott G. Franks and Lilia Ocampo Franks, 1324 Greenfield Drive
• Jason and Suzanne Berkey at Kelly J. Mann, 1002 S. 10th Ave.
• The Estate of Tracy Truman Rosedale at Raejean Rosedale, 301 S. Main St., Laurel
• The Estate of Tracy Truman Rosedale at Brett Rosedale, 1510 Oaks Ave., Albion
• Barbara L. and James E. Judkins to Richard Irish, 209 E. Church St., Gilman
• The Estate of Robert Wall Peters to Ryah Candace Peters, Robert & Randa Peters Family Trust, Randa La Rae Peters Trustee, 1904 E. Merle Hibbs Blvd.
• Mary E. Case, John W. and Mary E. Hamilton at John W. and Mary E. Hamilton, 106 W. Webster St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, a burglary was reported in the 700 block of North Fourth Avenue.
• On Thursday, a theft of motor vehicle parts or accessories worth less than $300 was reported at the Marshalltown police station.
• On Thursday, Valérie Fay Maine, 59, was cited for failing to yield to pedestrians and without a valid driver’s license.
• On Thursday June 9, Sa Guoi Htoo, 29, was cited for not having a valid driver’s license.
• Rambo Sadie, 36, was arrested on Friday for domestic assault, a third or subsequent misdemeanor and on warrant.
• On Thursday, Dean Oziah Jr., 51, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense and possession of drug paraphernalia.